Cob Cob @Colob123
20 May, 04:19
ook over here! NOT over there..... While Dems Fixate on Capitol Rioters, Biden is Quietly Releasing Deadly Islamist Terrorists https://trendingpolitics.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 05:44
In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
Let's hope this movie has his 50,000 catch these criminals Or let's hope they are truly not going to be released.
05:49 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 05:56
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Hmmm? ๐Ÿค” Joe releases them, The Don recaptures and sends them back home!
Thatโ€™ll work! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Cob Cob @Colob123
20 May, 06:00
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Let's hope all of this happens soon. Too many of my family are getting the vaccine and don't believe all the documentation and supporting details that I send. Funny we all work in healthcare and the two nurses and my father that worked for pharma lined up like sheep. It is freaking me out.