Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 May, 05:13
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
It's exasperating! My experience for many years is that a truthteller's life is a lonely one. It is shocking to see the density. I find it's the worst among academics but equally bad in so many others. Like in the film The Matrix--so many totally dependent on the fake "reality" that they will fight to defend it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
20 May, 04:50
If you tell brainwashed People the Truth, they mostly change the conversation Theme and forget the true Statement immediately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
20 May, 04:47
Fighting with words and evidence is one thing. I have even changed my opinion of a subject based on information provided that I wasn't aware of .

Since they can't do that, in regards to pedophilia, child trafficking, gov't conspiracy and covid they hurl horrible words and insults towards anyone that tries to provide the truth. Truthers are abused, fired or prevented from being employed, insulted, ostracized, and publicly mocked. It is really difficult to experience.