Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 03:23
Bill Barr is wearing out the school system!
Yep he is correct!
Tear it totally down get rid of the Unions and lets start over!!!

What you think @doqholliday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Decades ago, there were teachers—like my father—who were exemplary examples of what a teacher should be. I developed a ground-breaking curriculum based on individual needs are various learning styles, which included creative critical thinking in every subject.

Criticizing the educational profession is easy. Living that reality every day is not. Teachers work their hearts out (yes, there are exceptions). But their work, their dedication, is why others go on to do great things.

Sound bites don't do them justice.

💙
03:54 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
20 May, 05:11
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I know many great teachers but it is kind of like when a newly elected sincerely great Representative goes to DC for the first time they quickly find out that they truly have no power to do the job for the ppl they sincerely want to do because the system is rigged against them having an actual voice.
My daughter is a substitute teacher here as well and even in small town America the system is failing our children.
I am not trying to blame all teachers. I rarely put all of any group in the same basket, but the system itself needs a total redo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 05:06
Nana sees this as a much deeper problem. There are great teachers and there are liberal teachers that have led an entire generation down a terrible path for this planet.
I am sure your father was as great teacher from what you are saying.
The unions I see as an enemy of both teachers& the students.
I fail to see where they give a shit about either, but I digress.
I find more fault in the system as well. It is set up for manipulation by a mob mentality& it fails our students in preparing them for being productive participants in the world, this curriculum was not chosen by the teachers. It was chosen by elites the cabal put in place nationwide to push their agenda, & it almost worked.
Years ago there was a respect for the authority of teachers and principles in the schools.Teachers sincerely wanted to help students.
Now many good teachers have been beaten down by the lib system& forced out in most cases.
And then there is the curriculum itself.That is a whole other rant.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 04:56
NOT the teachers, burn the pos curriculum. FOR the teachers also.