TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 May, 01:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
20 May, 02:00
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Now imagine the fate of those involved in these crimes against humanity and treason today and the past.

The DS went this far with 9/11 to stop GESARA/NESARA - now imagine what they would do to stop their very extinction. The impatient don't understand and a simple EBS alone isn't going to save the world. Part of the plan is to save the world from destruction; these demons think of mass death as an ascension. If the plan is done wrong, I don't want to think of the ramifications. I trust the plan and I will hold my part of the line. God's plans don't fail.

God Bless the righteous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
I agree... When people gripe about how long this is taking, it really irks me. I guess some don't understand how huge this is. The Deep State has likely made many mass-casualty threats, and Trump wouldn't risk dirty bombs going off and killing people. This all has to be neutralized before we can move ahead. I can't imagine being in the middle of this tightrope walk.
God bless us all, especially our fearless Q Team.
Amen.
10:47 PM - May 20, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kelly_Ward in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Ward, click on at the bottom under it