Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
20 May, 10:14
Fellow Patriots , Jfk jr. / Juan O'savin Topic
There is a little bit of hubbub here stirred up by a post from CSPOA James a few days ago....questioning that Juan O'Savin's real identity is probably voiced by a fellow named Wayne Williot. Therefore, based on that theory, it is being suggested that Juan O'Savin is a complete fraud. After just a cursory look into this I would like to proffer a slight different theory about this. Perhaps Jfk jr used as one of his past disguises was that of a Wayne Williot . They just sound too much like the same person's voice - to me.
So, if that is the case, we Patriots could continue thinking that Juan O'Savin is just an offshoot character used by Jfk jr to communicate with Patriots while maintaining his privacy / personal safety.What say you ? What do you think ? And I expect that there will be comments from shills as well as real people, so I look forward to seeing all comments. Cheers !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Watchdog @girlgonecrazy20
I've been listening to Juan O'Savin for months. I hadn't thought about the Jr. connection, but certainly seems plausible. He could turn out to be Barney The Purple Dinosaur and I wouldn't love him any less. My gut tells me Juan is a true Patriot, and an overall good human being. ❤️
10:42 AM - May 20, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by girlgonecrazy20 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Watchdog, click on at the bottom under it