Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Fellow Patriots , Jfk jr. / Juan O'savin Topic
There is a little bit of hubbub here stirred up by a post from CSPOA James a few days ago....questioning that Juan O'Savin's real identity is probably voiced by a fellow named Wayne Williot. Therefore, based on that theory, it is being suggested that Juan O'Savin is a complete fraud. After just a cursory look into this I would like to proffer a slight different theory about this. Perhaps Jfk jr used as one of his past disguises was that of a Wayne Williot . They just sound too much like the same person's voice - to me.
So, if that is the case, we Patriots could continue thinking that Juan O'Savin is just an offshoot character used by Jfk jr to communicate with Patriots while maintaining his privacy / personal safety.What say you ? What do you think ? And I expect that there will be comments from shills as well as real people, so I look forward to seeing all comments. Cheers !
10:14 AM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 May, 01:06
In response Save the Children to her Publication
to me, regardless who he is for real,
i swear i heard that, in one of juan's videos
(bloodlines one?) he said he had done vids
previously / earlier under the name WW (??)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
20 May, 11:06
Totally plausible to me! I've been listening to Juan, since I first heard him talk with Field McConnel at Abel Danger. The timing, the lilt, the energy... I don't know how to express it, but to me, it all says that Juan is indeed, John. (The endearing sense of humour is another give away, as far as I'm concerned.) However, whether they are one and the same, or they are not, it doesn't really matter to me. It's all good! Juan is a totally brilliant, Godly man... a true patriot, and that's all I'm thinking about whilst I listen to what he is saying. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
20 May, 10:48
I believe it is JFK Jr. Look at hands. His content is spot on. He has explained what is happening now for years. I trust him 100%

Patriot Watchdog @girlgonecrazy20
20 May, 10:42
I've been listening to Juan O'Savin for months. I hadn't thought about the Jr. connection, but certainly seems plausible. He could turn out to be Barney The Purple Dinosaur and I wouldn't love him any less. My gut tells me Juan is a true Patriot, and an overall good human being. ❤️