Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 May, 06:32
Within the depths of me there was a storm-a-raging, I fought viciously through it, I stumbled at times, made it to my feet, thought I had it figured out, and then I'd stumble once more. Forty-Three years into it, I found something in the midst of that raging storm, that storm that kept stirring around within the core of me causing dis-ease that even I was unaware of, that "something" I found was actually a someone, and I began to keep my footing with each step while I kept close to him. Within the whirlwind, It was Jesus fighting back that storm for me, when I learned to let go and flow with Him, My World Changed Unimaginably and It just all makes sense to me now. We must Re-Vive The Church for Jesus, and We Are The Lights of That Church of which Jesus is Our Lead.

https://youtu.be/zLKRAVOKh...
#BeTheChurch #wwg1wga #ShareYourSpirit #LiveFree ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
Amen,
Thanks i really needed this, thanks for that wonderful song
God Bless
09:33 PM - May 19, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jolimain in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 May, 12:48
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
God is blessing You mightily Sister. 🙏✝️🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396