Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Within the depths of me there was a storm-a-raging, I fought viciously through it, I stumbled at times, made it to my feet, thought I had it figured out, and then I'd stumble once more. Forty-Three years into it, I found something in the midst of that raging storm, that storm that kept stirring around within the core of me causing dis-ease that even I was unaware of, that "something" I found was actually a someone, and I began to keep my footing with each step while I kept close to him. Within the whirlwind, It was Jesus fighting back that storm for me, when I learned to let go and flow with Him, My World Changed Unimaginably and It just all makes sense to me now. We must Re-Vive The Church for Jesus, and We Are The Lights of That Church of which Jesus is Our Lead.

https://youtu.be/zLKRAVOKh...
#BeTheChurch #wwg1wga #ShareYourSpirit #LiveFree ✝️
06:32 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
13 August, 11:33
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
We are ALL CHOSEN~everything past that~is a decision💙

I would like to comment on your depiction of Jesus~Yeshua...I believe in my heart of hearts...He looks very close to true.

I always assumed Yeshua was Jewish. Dark complected, from the Middle East. However, in my quest to find myself after the [catholic.church] conditioning, I found my way to Egypt.

Yeshua and the Magdalene were TWIN FLAMES from Egypt. The Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. Yeshua and Mary of Magdalene were Egyptian. Blonde haired, blue-eyed and NOT Jewish.

Some Christians will not agree with me. It's okay! I just had a thought about Our Creator and the awesome picture of His Son!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 August, 11:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Possibly they liked frogs, wrote in a language similar to Sanskrit, loved their gray or maybe black cats, their people, lived near the pyramids, and witnessed a rapturing during their childhood, but truly only God knows, and I patiently await all that is to be unfolded, in His time.

🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
14 March, 10:07
your awesome bro keep up what your doing

14 March, 10:22
In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication
I am just like You brother. Love You Man. 🙏❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
26 September, 01:23
He found you... you were chosen.

26 September, 10:58
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
He has chosen us all. Truly. He came for all. Its perfect. Thank You Jesus.🙌✝️🙌

26 September, 11:04
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Love You.😇

Selah 321 @Selah
26 September, 01:23
He found you... you were chosen.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 July, 11:18
JESUS is truly the great awakening. JESUS is the Light inside all of us. We just have to bring his love to the surface and let it guide us to do the rest for him. He will protect us no matter what.

04 July, 11:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Much Love to You. 💕

18 June, 10:24
Zach Williams - Survivor (Live from Harding Prison) - YouTube

Watch the official live video for “Survivor (Live From Harding Prison)” from the new EP, Survivor: Live from Harding Prison!The EP is available everywhere yo...

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
31 May, 12:55
🙏And you, my Brother, just beautifully and most eloquently just explained what The Great Awakening truly is!!!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
31 May, 12:52
Thank you for sharing this.

31 May, 09:53
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
❤️🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
31 May, 12:50
That is beautiful Jason ... touching

31 May, 12:51
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I Love You Sister, Thank You, through Jesus God has Saved Me. Thanks for being here much of the way with me. ❤️🙏

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
19 May, 09:33
Amen,
Thanks i really needed this, thanks for that wonderful song
God Bless

31 May, 12:48
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
God is blessing You mightily Sister. 🙏✝️🕊️

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
15 May, 08:46
Praise be to Jesus!

19 May, 09:08
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
Amen. ❤️✝️🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 May, 07:46
Amen!

So well written! Thank You!

So True ...He was always right there but yet for so ling many of us did not see HOW EASY is GRACE was to have constantly in our lives. Now we wish and PRAY all will see his LIGHT! 🙏🙏

13 May, 08:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Divine Aspirations Open Doors To Divine Inspirations. All Glory To God for it is He who HE allowed my to See, raising My Spirit Once More.🙏 ILYSM ❤️