AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 May, 06:33
TIK TOK
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMet...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruthAndJustice in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 May, 01:54
In response Adele Hdwy to her Publication
I heard this a few months ago...that's why Trump appointed her, to take her down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amelda 178 @Amelda178
19 May, 10:48
real raw news website has a lot of articles And this was today. i really don’t know if it’s true But a few other things the guy (who runs the site) wrote about i have heard from other people. we don’t know all what’s going on its so hard to decipher

President Trump @FrankSpeechDotCom
20 May, 02:41
In response Amelda 178 to her Publication
best comment on RRN
If you think these stories aren’t true put on your thinking cap and consider the following evidence::

1 Since these articles began rolling months ago, not one person that Mr. Baxter has quoted, represented, or included in anyway in these reports has come out to say its fake. This includes pentagon staff, GITMO staff , special forces, Podesta’s defense lawyer, and even Trump. In fact, Trump who has always been quick to report fake news, would have been obligated to give β€œclueless unsuspecting sheep” a heads-up especially since some of Baxter’s articles have collected over half a million views by mostly Trump supporters. One person who commented on Baxter’s articles puts it this way:

β€œMy husband and I worked for the DOD and DON for a total of 72 yrs together and retired from federal service. If these stories Michael is reporting are fake news, the Commanding Officer of the Naval Station Guantanamo Bay Cuba, the Judge Advocate General (JAG), the three high-ranki

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
19 May, 09:46
DS cabal!

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
19 May, 09:45
It goes deeper, keep digging

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
19 May, 09:38
Double YIKES!