Pastor Shadilay Kekistan @PastorShadilay
https://www.cdc.gov/corona... google CDC green zone
01:09 PM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by PastorShadilay in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
29 June, 04:51
In response Pastor Shadilay Kekistan to his Publication
The medical "profession" has lost their everlovin freakin minds. You can not isolate someone who is ailing. They need those healing touches more than any other time. Besides if you are healthy the small fractured amount of the flu virus will possibly make ya not feel the best but then when ya get a larger portion, your body will say, "oh yeah, I recognize this and get to work killing it. " {herd immunity} But hell what do I know, I've only raised 4 children and helped with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I don't have a fancy sheepskin hanging on my wall. lol And no one is paying my thousands of dollars to be a mouth piece either. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 June, 04:12
the plan to relocate people to camps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COVID is a planned death agenda

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
07 June, 03:34
CDC is DONE! This is evil beyond the imagination! We will NEVER comply with any of your tyranny! America and the world will fight back.... and know THIS....God will have His way in all of this!