Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
AND WE NEVER QUESTION THE MILK CARTONS…. πŸ˜” IN PLAIN SIGHT. πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»
11:08 AM - May 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
19 May, 11:19
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
I didnt grow up in that era, so i have never seen a real β€œmissing” milk carton. However, a keen eye will notice that both milk cartons are manipulated. The black ink is too solid and sharp for what the printing press would do on a disposable container. The coloring of the milk carton behind the black ink is one solid uniform color, real objects dont reflect one flat homogenous color.

I would give the attempt a 5/10 for effort, but the skills need to improve in coloring/shading/print degredation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
19 May, 11:44
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Hi!
Well I did grow up in the time, and I belive many of our brothers and sister have a very similar story. The ink you are talking about is not the prob but the fact that when i was in pre scool and they would ask us if we wanted apple juice or milk? We were handed the warm carton I remember looking at the carton and drinking the milk and not even thinking anything of the children on the carton. We then finished recess and threw it out just like the way the children #SAVETHECHLIDREN WERE.. treated and much, much, much worse. So thank you for your input.. Be wellπŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ» WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 May, 07:16
In response Never Evil to his Publication
These pictures may be reinventions of the actual milk cartons, but they really did basically look like this.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ