Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 January, 04:13
Potus has been telling you for over a year now. Were you paying attention?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
Gene Decode has said the current form of Bidan, aka Bidan, is a Vril Clone. These clones last about two years before they cognitively start falling apart. Linda Paris has done numerous videos on these nasty things. Honestly, I used to think this was crazy talk, but the more you dig into cloning, Vrils and all things satanic cabal, you can't dismiss this. I think there are numerous clones in DC right now and perhaps in areas of governent/MSM/Pedowood et al. When the truth comes out, oh my.....
05:34 PM - Jan 26, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
26 January, 05:36
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I don't have it but if someone can find the photo comparing Biden's real signature to Bidans signing the EO's, they are clearly NOT the same. I've even seen Jill Biden's signature. Interestingly, her capital "B" is exactly like Biden's capital "B." So is Bidan actually signing the EO's OR is Jill?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
26 January, 05:37
In response Janet Love to her Publication
here you go