Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Potus has been telling you for over a year now. Were you paying attention?
04:13 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 February, 04:48
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Still trying to figure who is playing Bidan. From certain angels it looks like Carrey. Maybe multiple actors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (PatientGrppr1) can see their posts

Operation Que @OperationQ
18 February, 01:03
🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Razz Matazz @RLH10
16 February, 11:56
Jim Carey is such a wonderful actor, although I bet it's hard for him to play such a sleepy and dumb role because he's so energetic. 🤣

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 February, 10:26
these people do not look alike

WiskTangFox ++++ @WiskTangFox
27 January, 12:40
He's shot, i believe is what POTUS has said. He even pointed to his temple with 2 fingers at one rally.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
03 February, 03:39
In response WiskTangFox ++++ to her Publication
Yes he said that several times.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 January, 12:14
So............I'm wondering, is this imposter "Bidan" Joe's brother or is it actually his son that supposedly died. Keep in mind Hunter was using his "dead" brothers ID, so who is the imposter????

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 January, 12:03
i think its Clint Eastwood playing him!

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
27 January, 01:44
In response Everi Storm to her Publication
OMG!!! Im dyin!

Mel Fil @Grassrootsgirl
27 January, 10:50
weird, just weird...

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
27 January, 10:46
Can I ask you a naive question?
It is evident that there is in Bidan at the WH, and that there are probably more Bidans around. How come the Americans are silent and pretend not to notice?

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
27 January, 12:04
In response Rolexbeach ... to her Publication
they are not pretending!

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Sam Barrow @Sam2032
27 January, 04:31
Rent a Joe dot com probably

Happy Camper @HappyCamper66
27 January, 01:42
i swear its Mittens.

Golden GoldenOQ @Goldenoq1
26 January, 10:11
BE great if it was Junior under that mask....

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Tracy Mercer @TracythePatriot
26 January, 10:08
Ray Charles could see that! I dont know how anyone doesnt question this.

Scott Heffron @s_whole
26 January, 10:06
The real Joe Biden has Steel Blue eyes and is quite the pompous ass...I have no idea who is posing as the president...scarey

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 09:29
There was discussion going on about this last year while the party debates were going on & before the CV hoax ramped up
I think it's someone in mask - curious to see who it really is

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
26 January, 09:19
Remember all of Trump's rallies where he would say Joe is SHOT?
Trump would point to his own head with his hand like a gun.

MEANS BIDEN HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

Steampunk Patriot @nickpoma
26 January, 09:24
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I did find it off that President Trump would use that terminology. I was waiting for the DS to start railing on him for it stating he is threatening Joe, but they didn't. I guess they knew the TRUTH.

Free People @FreePeople2021
26 January, 08:33
Ears

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
26 January, 07:21

old goat @oldgoat73
28 January, 11:17
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
so the theory is bidan is being played by a famous comedian any thoughts on who it is?

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
04 February, 01:31
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Eyes are wrong color.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
26 January, 07:09
people are going to feel so stupid.

Stargazer Lily @Stargazer
27 January, 08:00
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
True, but when people don't believe you as you try to tell them this, there's really nothing more you can do except wait and let them find out. I do understand it's unbelievable information, but reality is what it is.

slick roq @slickroQ
04 April, 12:13
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
This presumes a level of intelligence not in evidence.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
26 January, 06:51
POTUS keeps telling us he’s shot pointing to his head.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
26 January, 05:54
I believe that his executive order for the wearing of the obligatory mask suits him especially because it allows him (him and others) to hide and / or to be replaced by look-alikes or others, without being notices it

Terry Butler @TButler27
26 January, 05:53
😱😱😱 Very Very CREEPY

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
26 January, 05:50
Yes, I believed him. I'm like many others. I can handle the truth and old enough to have seen horrible evil in my years. I'm a Mom of 3 who Prayed for the Evil to be Purged from Around the World. God told me to have Patience & Be Strong. So, I have been. Now, it's been over 30 years a Grandmother of 6 Wonderful Grandchildren Plus, Our Sweet Angel, Anna Joy, who passed shortly afterwards. I'll Pray for this Evil to Be Purge Until My Time Comes to an End.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
26 January, 05:36
Ears are like fingerprints, but if using a full latex mask, can be faked if original impressions were made. But the eyes... from blue to... and the shape of the head, nose. People are blind, see what they want to see.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
26 January, 05:55
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
I would like to know if facelifts could explain this change with his earlobes

Janet Love @JanetLove82
26 January, 05:34
Gene Decode has said the current form of Bidan, aka Bidan, is a Vril Clone. These clones last about two years before they cognitively start falling apart. Linda Paris has done numerous videos on these nasty things. Honestly, I used to think this was crazy talk, but the more you dig into cloning, Vrils and all things satanic cabal, you can't dismiss this. I think there are numerous clones in DC right now and perhaps in areas of governent/MSM/Pedowood et al. When the truth comes out, oh my.....

Janet Love @JanetLove82
26 January, 05:36
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I don't have it but if someone can find the photo comparing Biden's real signature to Bidans signing the EO's, they are clearly NOT the same. I've even seen Jill Biden's signature. Interestingly, her capital "B" is exactly like Biden's capital "B." So is Bidan actually signing the EO's OR is Jill?

Julia Yeh @JYeh72
26 January, 05:29
He told us he was "SHOT" more than once for sure.

Rita Same @RitaSame
26 January, 05:22
Urban Dictionary: Bidan
Search domain www.urbandictionary.com/de...
To annoy somebody. To act as something you are not. To act outside of the context of a given situation, therefore annoying everybody around you. To make dumb comments. To make obnoxious noises.