Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 May, 06:06
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
... and always & everywhere watching out what to communicate with the sheeple. Even a small talk is difficult with them and it‘s getting harder and harder to discuss some issues. Even and especially with the family when s.o. is vaxxed🥵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 May, 05:40
So difficult. Especially now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 May, 05:32
I totally agree!

Jim Bean @ConsiderTheSource
17 May, 05:27
havent slept in 5 years

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
17 May, 06:06
In response Jim Bean to his Publication
if it hadn't been for Q. I wouldn't have either

Robin Bicksler @Biggrove10677
17 May, 05:26
If you are an over thinker, it's worse. Total mind Fooked.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
17 May, 05:29
In response Robin Bicksler to his Publication
Hmmm...

can you see what I see