Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
This photo is horrible...

However, as I am still ill from being around Vaxx'd people, I don't mind sharing it.

In this 'moment in time today' I'm on the phone with FedEx, telling them:

"NO, you may NOT have my SS # to recieve a gift being mailed to me from Australian friends.

NO, you may NOT harrass me with paperwork to recieve a gift. Australian Customs has cleared this pkg. My US CUSTOMS has cleared this pkg...

And YOU, as a private Corporation, conducting #commerce do NOT get to have my private information, as I am protected under the US Constitution 14th Ammendment, from people like you, invading my privacy.

Send me my box, or I will sue you... and AS the daughter of an attorney...

I SUE EVERYBODY"

I am waiting on a new tracking # and estimated time of delivery for my box.

#WeThePeople do NOT have to acquiese to bullshit, no matter where it is coming from.

#NeverGiveUp
#ThePeoplesBridge
02:47 PM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
22 May, 08:26
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
ohhhh Veronica I had no idea!!!!! get well soon! sending mighty prayers your way! Love ya Patriot!!!! πŸΈπŸ’‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAP Truth @TAPTruth
19 May, 12:11
Stay the course Veronica! I was sick all weekend too! Photos may reflect your current mood... but we still know your beautiful soul! πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
17 May, 10:42
You may think the photo is horrible but all I see is a beautiful heart...stunning actually.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 May, 05:42
Awesome!! You are amazing and always fighting for TRUTH and the Constitution!!

β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(Ironic that You, Nicole and myself all have something from what seems to from the Vaxed. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£).

Keith Frost @KFrost
17 May, 05:38
I hope you feel better soon and love all your post! Love your strong will and your fire for Freedom. I would add that the 14th Amendment was never ratified and should not apply ever. In addition it takes away from the more important 5th Amendment. If you are bored look up Adamson v. California (1947). The Supreme Court ruled the 14th superseded the Bill of Rights. Also, Chambers v. Florida (1940). The 14th Amendment is treason against our Bill of Rights and that's why it was snuck in without being ratified. Sorry, I just really dislike the 14th fake amendment.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
17 May, 05:25
I hope that you feel better soon. Thank you for being our warrior and an inspiration for everyone! You never stop fighting!!! Love you! ❀️

gerrit yellowsnow @Yellowsnow
17 May, 03:50
I'm sorry to hear you're ill, we wish you a quick recovery.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
17 May, 03:46
The light inside outshines the vesselπŸ’›

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 May, 03:07
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ» You tell β€˜em, Veronica! We have to keep pushing back on this lunacy and privacy invasion. Patriots will never be bullied ...never, ever again! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™πŸ‘πŸ»

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 May, 03:03
It sure is nice to has a lawyer in the family!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 May, 03:04
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Feel better

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 May, 03:03
No, it's a great photo of Patriotic intent. Purpose outweighs Prose every time.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
17 May, 03:00
I am curious if Veronica is married or has a partner. She is a lovely warrior but I've never seen her with a equally lovely partner? It's none of my business but would love to see her X2.

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 May, 03:05
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Hi Dawn, I am married to a wonderful man...
One flaw? He's the ONE man in our Country I have not been able to redpill yet, although, I do see a 'crack' in the making πŸ˜‰