Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
17 May, 02:47
This photo is horrible...

However, as I am still ill from being around Vaxx'd people, I don't mind sharing it.

In this 'moment in time today' I'm on the phone with FedEx, telling them:

"NO, you may NOT have my SS # to recieve a gift being mailed to me from Australian friends.

NO, you may NOT harrass me with paperwork to recieve a gift. Australian Customs has cleared this pkg. My US CUSTOMS has cleared this pkg...

And YOU, as a private Corporation, conducting #commerce do NOT get to have my private information, as I am protected under the US Constitution 14th Ammendment, from people like you, invading my privacy.

Send me my box, or I will sue you... and AS the daughter of an attorney...

I SUE EVERYBODY"

I am waiting on a new tracking # and estimated time of delivery for my box.

#WeThePeople do NOT have to acquiese to bullshit, no matter where it is coming from.

#NeverGiveUp
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
17 May, 03:00
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I am curious if Veronica is married or has a partner. She is a lovely warrior but I've never seen her with a equally lovely partner? It's none of my business but would love to see her X2.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Hi Dawn, I am married to a wonderful man...
One flaw? He's the ONE man in our Country I have not been able to redpill yet, although, I do see a 'crack' in the making 😉
03:05 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
17 May, 04:00
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
And now we pray for that crack to open wide. My husband was red pilled way before me... Now I am the one off the red pill chart. He loved me then and loves me now (but probably a little more now) ;-)