Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
15 May, 04:33
I remember when we were on twitter in the beginning of this scamdemic. Many anons rose and yet we weren't the first. There have been people waiting for 4+ years for this moment. Now here we are, a mix of everybody. I'm seeing things I've seen before and things I haven't seen through this site. If you don't believe in the great awakening yet, it's because you haven't been through the trenches others have. Just remember that the soldier that speaks to you could be one that has waited forever. Stay humble. Stay focused. The best is yet to come. Rejoice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
Band of Anons!!🌟
We are taking back America back!

#WeThePeople do NOT want our politicians to sell us out to China sending away our tech, jobs, & manufacturing behind our backs. So...
#WeThePeople — show up at stadiums filled to capacity & stand outside just to be part of a Trump rally
#WeThePeople — want true hope & change from a govt that divided us & sold our country out
#WeThePeople — remember the lies told to us from the Clinton/Bush/Obama regimes & their endless wars and bailouts that we financed while they moved all of our manufacturing, jobs and wealth out of America
#WeThePeople — voted for real change and JUSTICE to end a corrupt system that worked only for the “JUST-US” cabal. AND THE CABAL STILL STOLE OUR VOTE!!

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03
01:02 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AllianceForTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️, click on at the bottom under it