Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
I remember when we were on twitter in the beginning of this scamdemic. Many anons rose and yet we weren't the first. There have been people waiting for 4+ years for this moment. Now here we are, a mix of everybody. I'm seeing things I've seen before and things I haven't seen through this site. If you don't believe in the great awakening yet, it's because you haven't been through the trenches others have. Just remember that the soldier that speaks to you could be one that has waited forever. Stay humble. Stay focused. The best is yet to come. Rejoice.
04:33 AM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by DrPrecipice in this post can reply
Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
17 May, 01:02
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Band of Anons!!🌟
We are taking back America back!

#WeThePeople do NOT want our politicians to sell us out to China sending away our tech, jobs, & manufacturing behind our backs. So...
#WeThePeople — show up at stadiums filled to capacity & stand outside just to be part of a Trump rally
#WeThePeople — want true hope & change from a govt that divided us & sold our country out
#WeThePeople — remember the lies told to us from the Clinton/Bush/Obama regimes & their endless wars and bailouts that we financed while they moved all of our manufacturing, jobs and wealth out of America
#WeThePeople — voted for real change and JUSTICE to end a corrupt system that worked only for the “JUST-US” cabal. AND THE CABAL STILL STOLE OUR VOTE!!

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
16 May, 11:21
Grateful to those have worked so hard in secret for so many years waiting for this moment, those that had to sacrifice their freedom, those that had to hide their identities from the DS and general public, the military, whitehats, digital anons and every single person who helped being a part of tbe DS take down. God Wins!!! am thinking of their bravery and uncertainities and risks and the courage to stay focused for so many years when the end was not in sight. God bless them all!🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
16 May, 11:01
I Like this post. 20 yrs. ago when I tried to suggest to people: "Things are NOT what they seem to be" & gave a few examples, people thought I was NUTS! Today, those SAME people are trying to tell me things I've known for decades! While I'm Glad for each & EVERY awakened person; those who are just now Seeing the Big Picture; need to realize MANY of us have been Seeing the LIGHT for DECADES.

Albert Likes Rock @Cherrygibson335
16 May, 10:12
Almost 40 years for me ..

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
16 May, 11:08
In response Albert Likes Rock to his Publication
salute!

arba happihr @arba
16 May, 10:11
Good Bye Twitter!
Anonup has taken your place.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 May, 10:06
I was never on twitter or facebook.....
I started researching in the mid to late 80's. I was half awake around 92, knowing about Fritz S. and Bill Cooper, private prisons, MK, and the Franklin Coverup. In 01 I new it was the ringing of the bell for NWO. In '12 there was the whole DavidWilcock/Drake deception/ they talked about DUMBs being blown up and mass arrests.10 years ago, I was telling people at my job to look into the cabal. I was considered "That Conspiracy guy". That is why I need this place, it validates all I have learned. Each person is important for piecing this together. It has been an arduous and sometimes difficult journey.
Madonnas jaket circa 1985 .

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 11:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
WOW, way ahead of me ... 2010 ... I was compelled to dig, learned about Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, panda eyes of Lady Gag, didn't know it meant the children, but knew 2008 was a nightmare, dark prince had arrived. Knew it wasn't about politics, but rather good /vs/ evil. Now Antartica, Looking glass project, Mars, selling souls, it's really amazing to see the old movies mocking us with their Sci-fi reality.
We have a lot of work to do, on ourselves, as well as others. We need to revive our God given powers with serious detox, to take down the cabal.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 May, 09:58
Truth

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 May, 09:58
There have been some who have waited 20 years for this! Lost friendships, marriages and much more. "Nothing can stop what's coming"!

arba happihr @arba
16 May, 10:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Some have waited longer. What a journey
Those whom have not waited, have missed out BIG time.
A huge awakening . Beaming love

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 May, 09:47
Your words are a song in my heart!
Yes, let us rejoice!
We walk through treacherous times, but the LIGHT is shining through.
Glory Hallelujah!

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
15 May, 05:52
October 2017 when my son, No. 2 of four, put me on to Q. I don't know how he got on to Q so early himself. He lives 4000klm away from me on the other side of the country. he was always an enquirer, and it seems like he was sometimes on another planet as a child. however, he found Q at the start and told me about it as he thought I would get it. and so has gone our journey