TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 May, 10:20
The Flags are definitive the US Military is in control. This is why all Digital Soldiers know and understand what is really occuring. This is now closing in and soon President Trump will activate the EBS and all Americans will hear confession of all Trautors to this Nation. We Are At War and where you see these Flags flying we have taken control of these places. I jjust drove past the Navy Seal Traing Base and both are being flown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 May, 12:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
A mil order came out recently, that the POW/MIA flag can only be carried in funerals, no other marches.

I know this because my husband teaches JROTC and this directly affected his color guards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, I’m aware of this in public things such as funerals and not marches anddemonstrations. Its a Military Flag as is the US Gold Fringe Flag. They are to show that these location have been captured by the US Military and are under Military Control.
12:47 PM - May 17, 2021
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 May, 12:50
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I thought the gold fringe signified corporate/maratime USA... not Republic/law of land...

You cannot fly the gold fringe outside - it is only an indoor flag - wind would shred it in an instant.

17 May, 12:52
No, now it represent Marshall Law giving the US Military total control. I’ll dig up the new definition of the Gold Fringed Flag.

17 May, 01:28
The Gold Fringer American Flag

The United States Colors are Red White and Blue. Yellow or Gold, is the color of An American Martial Law Military or Occupation operation. Hence, the Yellow insignia on the Federal Cavalry as they Occupied.
And later in the occupied territories of the land west of the Mississippi in more recent times. Yellow is the color or stripe put on the American Flag when it represents Martial Law, whether as a parade banner or standing silently in a Court Room..
Whenever Martial Law exists, or in whatever legal jurisdiction Martial Law Claims jurisdiction, the cardinal rule is that All Common Law Rights of the Citizen Have Been Suspended or abandoned. Whenever a man or woman joins the military, he or she voluntarily abandons, waves and suspends ALL his or her Constitutional Rights, as a matter of contract.