TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The Flags are definitive the US Military is in control. This is why all Digital Soldiers know and understand what is really occuring. This is now closing in and soon President Trump will activate the EBS and all Americans will hear confession of all Trautors to this Nation. We Are At War and where you see these Flags flying we have taken control of these places. I jjust drove past the Navy Seal Traing Base and both are being flown.
10:20 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 May, 05:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
= = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 May, 12:40
A mil order came out recently, that the POW/MIA flag can only be carried in funerals, no other marches.

I know this because my husband teaches JROTC and this directly affected his color guards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 May, 12:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes, I’m aware of this in public things such as funerals and not marches anddemonstrations. Its a Military Flag as is the US Gold Fringe Flag. They are to show that these location have been captured by the US Military and are under Military Control.

Optical Awakenings @Unite
17 May, 11:54
Is this why they are flying that flag at the post office?

17 May, 11:58
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Yes, all Post Offices are captured.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
17 May, 12:30
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Not All PO Fly The POW MIA

17 May, 11:05
Share, Share and Share again pass it on all Patriots.

trueblue @trueblue
17 May, 10:55
even the Post office by my house has both flags up

17 May, 11:02
In response trueblue to his Publication
Mandated to be so in 2019 as I posted earlier this morning. All are Military Wartime Flags.

17 May, 10:28
These places have been captured by the US Military.This is very real and soon CNN, FOX , ABC, NBC , and CBS will also be captured. This is it folks , who are the Conspiracy theorist now ? We are taking back our Nation the the world will be free next. WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE !!!

robin fineman @RobinD
17 May, 02:12
This is wonderful news on sooo many levels! Great post.
I'm going to do the happy dance when I finish this.
AC/DC Thunder just came on!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 May, 06:04
WWG1WGA WW

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
17 May, 10:28
Will we celebrate the independence day on 4th July this year worldwide 🤔

Trump loves firework 😎

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
17 May, 11:09
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I can't think of a better day to celebrate. 🎆🎇🎉

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 May, 10:21
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸