Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
17 May, 10:17
I seem to be lashing out. I can't stand this movie anymore! I'm just gonna groove to some disco tunes. Lashing out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
What a Q Jammin’ crew!! Everyone looks awesome all duded up, especially you!! Love your moves too! No wonder you’ve been shaking that magic booty of yours uncontrollably!!
10:26 AM - May 17, 2021
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply
Smitty & Co @SmittysPlc_USA21
17 May, 10:55
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
☺😁...just sayin'. People were dancing together - same steps - all HAPPY !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
17 May, 10:30
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Not uncontrollably. Disco is a dance revolution! It takes footwork and remember, the party is in the basement! You shake those hips, that booty, and keep your feet with the beat!

Chill Bite @Chillbite
17 May, 12:01
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Oh, no you’re right Nackendara, I certainly stand corrected and should’ve been more specific. Your dance moves are always perfect, I meant when you were happily making this great Q tribute with you and all your friends!