TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
17 May, 10:20
The Flags are definitive the US Military is in control. This is why all Digital Soldiers know and understand what is really occuring. This is now closing in and soon President Trump will activate the EBS and all Americans will hear confession of all Trautors to this Nation. We Are At War and where you see these Flags flying we have taken control of these places. I jjust drove past the Navy Seal Traing Base and both are being flown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
These places have been captured by the US Military.This is very real and soon CNN, FOX , ABC, NBC , and CBS will also be captured. This is it folks , who are the Conspiracy theorist now ? We are taking back our Nation the the world will be free next. WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE !!!
10:28 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 May, 06:04
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
17 May, 02:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is wonderful news on sooo many levels! Great post.
I'm going to do the happy dance when I finish this.
AC/DC Thunder just came on!