Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
17 May, 08:58
If you want to know more about current 2021
levels of quantum mechanic “TIME TRAVEL” capability watch the mini series DEVS.

It is reminiscent of remote viewing (Star Gate/Project Yellow Book) whistle blower Bill Wood’s testimony on the secret government “time travel” program.

According to BW both players (Q & CABAL) know the game is over. It’s only a matter of time before we do this and they are forced to do that and then we are forced to do this and then eventually... inevitably... and in ALL scenarios... checkmate (WHITE HATS WIN). Yes there are moves left on the table but based on the rules of the game bad guys have already lost & good guys already won (technically). Going Forward in Order to Look Back.

There’s no version of “reality” where the Q-TEAM timeline doesn’t unfold into the Great Awakening.

Somethimes the future can find the past.
Past Predicts Future - Future Proves Past.

“Time travel is fun.” - Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Hijacked

NCSWIC is right

ha
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Sounds of IBM: IBM Q - YouTube

Welcome to the first IBM Q computation center, where the commercial quantum systems used by the IBM Q Network live. IBM Q Network collaborators will work wit...

09:19 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 May, 02:10
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
thank you posting this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
17 May, 01:13
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Q IBM 1960s My god father worked in engeneriging for IBM for more than 40 years. I believe he started in the early 60s So much here its incredable. The ties to white hats.