Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
17 May, 01:40
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
fake....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
17 May, 01:41
In response Kate Ohh to his Publication
ya'll are damaging your own cred by passing on the fake stuff

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 May, 10:36
May the bastards never play sports again!!🤬🤬

United We Stand @Bear_Claw_Fox_Trot
17 May, 10:26
Yes, it looks fake. Where's the smoke rising from flag and around ceiling? Right hand looks doctored too.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
17 May, 10:18
I shared this before I thought because it was a MAJOR TRIGGER FOR ME' I apologize it may not be true'

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
17 May, 10:16
D.N.B

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
17 May, 10:16
People #wakeUp and STOP financially supporting those who want to destroy America and put YOU and YOUR family in the bondage of communism. JUST STOP IT!

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
17 May, 09:53
I don't buy it...calling BS

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 May, 09:41
Send in Rick Monday !!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 October, 08:39
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Still love seeing that 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
17 May, 09:12
ya calling bullshit on this 🚿 🤔🥸