Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 April, 01:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 10:50
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Ok these comments can all be explained by spin doctors, homes paid off as retribution for their loss, etc. What I would prefer is a confession a whistle blower, ditto on the Challenger survivors. I'm definitely awake, but these sort of photos can also be photoshopped / or explained and I really want substantiated proof. Bank records of these families and the policies this incident provoked, aside from FEAR, which the cabal FEEDS on. This negative crap really is not a winning solution.
We can do better to break down evil, and these events can be used, but it needs a different treatment. Set some of the students
up for an award, then at the ceremony ask them about Sandy Hook ... something to trip them up publicly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
FBI statistics show 0 murders for that city during that year as well.
01:32 AM - May 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 08:09
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
That's a necessary fact! thanks you is it in a database, statistic?
helpful when sharing w/ our zombies frens and fam

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
FBI crime database. Ill see if i can find it from my old files.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 02:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Look abandon school in newtown. Look up fEMA exercise newtown, look up the 50 million that mewtown got to build new school.