Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
05 April, 01:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Ok these comments can all be explained by spin doctors, homes paid off as retribution for their loss, etc. What I would prefer is a confession a whistle blower, ditto on the Challenger survivors. I'm definitely awake, but these sort of photos can also be photoshopped / or explained and I really want substantiated proof. Bank records of these families and the policies this incident provoked, aside from FEAR, which the cabal FEEDS on. This negative crap really is not a winning solution.
We can do better to break down evil, and these events can be used, but it needs a different treatment. Set some of the students
up for an award, then at the ceremony ask them about Sandy Hook ... something to trip them up publicly.
10:50 PM - May 16, 2021
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
17 May, 03:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
they are actors even bama said sandy hook was a hoax.
pictures come from fb of the relatives who mad their fb private after event. some have managed to be friends with the families and get the pictures. a few pictures used in the event have even been used in other countries with a different name saying the died in an event there. I have posted the video where they sang at the game right after the event.
second link shows pics and names of who is who
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 04:21
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
Ok thanks, we'll get there, just want to due my due diligence first.
many thanks for all your effort, we need to help people understand that we will no longer be fool and hurt to aid the cabal in their thirst for sorrow. NO MORE, they will starve. We will only manifest love and happiness , compassion and kindness, so the cabal dies.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
FBI statistics show 0 murders for that city during that year as well.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 May, 08:09
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
That's a necessary fact! thanks you is it in a database, statistic?
helpful when sharing w/ our zombies frens and fam