Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 August, 12:58
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I seen this photo a long time ago they probably all work for the Democratic party now LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
02 August, 01:57
In response James Dean to his Publication
Well, to keep a secret like that, they are DS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white wing @whitewing
01 August, 02:20
It would have been hard to have class at that Sandy hook school, it had been closed for a few years and all heating, cooling, toilets and hot water and pipe had been removed BEFORE the event broadcast in the news..

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
01 August, 02:11
This is Victoria soto in the above photo, the other is a alleged parent of a victim from sandy hook posing with the man who does the narrative in the Illuminati training video below.

https://youtu.be/wiDYktau_...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
01 August, 01:45
plain sight
cabal taunting
find the common thread
THEN PULL IT.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
16 May, 10:50
Ok these comments can all be explained by spin doctors, homes paid off as retribution for their loss, etc. What I would prefer is a confession a whistle blower, ditto on the Challenger survivors. I'm definitely awake, but these sort of photos can also be photoshopped / or explained and I really want substantiated proof. Bank records of these families and the policies this incident provoked, aside from FEAR, which the cabal FEEDS on. This negative crap really is not a winning solution.
We can do better to break down evil, and these events can be used, but it needs a different treatment. Set some of the students
up for an award, then at the ceremony ask them about Sandy Hook ... something to trip them up publicly.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
FBI statistics show 0 murders for that city during that year as well.

Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
17 May, 03:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
they are actors even bama said sandy hook was a hoax.
pictures come from fb of the relatives who mad their fb private after event. some have managed to be friends with the families and get the pictures. a few pictures used in the event have even been used in other countries with a different name saying the died in an event there. I have posted the video where they sang at the game right after the event.
second link shows pics and names of who is who
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Billie Arens @LadyBillie
16 May, 10:34
They took all the videos, proving it was fake, off Youtube. Even the FBI said no one was killed in this town for that year.

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
16 May, 10:37
In response Billie Arens to her Publication
sandy hook was the false flag that woke me

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 May, 03:19
They all look prosperous, well dressed. well posed like their still acting parts in a pageant. What has been done to pur kids is horrific. To make them complicit in a huge deception for years. is beyond child abuse.

And this is just one of the many tragedies that have been faked. Mentioned the Challenger tragedy to someone who went to school with Onizuka and she was not happy to hear he might be alive. Because it’s disrespectful to his family’s grief, so she can’t believe their grief is faked. People hate when their own assumptions, conclusions, grief and other emotions are controverted. It could drive some insane because they can’t let go of lies they believed.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
16 May, 01:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Agreed. Well said.

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
05 April, 03:13
Gee whiz ,
I wonder how many of those "actresses" are millionaires as a result of their stint in the Sandy Hook movie?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 April, 08:36
EVERYONE IN THAT TOWN HAD THERE HOMES PAID OFF TO GO ALONG WITH THAT HOAX, 1 PERSON SAID NO ✔️

Diana Brier @DD56
05 April, 02:01
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
what happened to the inw that said no???

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 April, 08:14
If Sandy Hook was not really a false Flag and these Children are alive along with GEORGE Fricking Floyd, these Realizations would BE THE BEST WAY TO START a Public awakening and the Destruction of MSM & DS!

Loulou Woods @Lou4Kelpies
05 April, 05:29
I can not believe anyone believes Sandy Hook was anything but a complete load of BS. The amount of photos and other evidence proving this is nothing short of staggering

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
06 April, 07:09
In response Loulou Woods to her Publication
My sister still believes it happened. She's partly awake, but none of the false flags she believes were set up. I can't change her mind.

Dana Nash @DanaNash
16 May, 01:23
In response Loulou Woods to her Publication
i wasnt awake when this happened...id love to see the evidence proving it was staged. thats way better than actually killing the children for their sick game