Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
25 May, 03:55
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
you did ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 May, 10:25
Veronica, you have helped many & will continue to help more as time goes by. Take Care of yourself - we need youโ€™re beautiful energy for our Jubilee. Much Love & Blessings always Sister.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 May, 09:54
Me too, as a nurse I hate to see people taking a harmful, unnecessary injection. I am stunned by people wanting to play Russian Roulette with their lives and doing the same with their children! Especially with a 99.9% recovery rate, available cures and natural herd immunity.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
16 May, 09:50
โค๏ธโœŠ

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
16 May, 09:27
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 May, 09:06
Great! The world has to know this crime!
Too much people/fools take the fuckcin.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
16 May, 06:46
We โค you!! Get well soon, we need you!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
16 May, 05:26
ThnakQ Patriot !! You are so Brave and Beautiful !!! ๐ŸŒน
WWGoneWGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’œ

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
16 May, 05:24
YOU DEAR LADY ARE A NATIONAL TREASURE

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 May, 05:22
I THINK YOU have FAR SURPASSED THAT GOAL fellow patriot.

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
16 May, 05:22
Veronica I would bet my life you have help thousands...