My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
15 May, 08:51
Ohio Will Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination 💉

They'll need it for medical bills and funeral expenses. 💉
https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
Not all money is good money...c'mon folks are these people not awake yet. Do they not research what they were going to be jabbed with🤔🤔🤔
07:40 AM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 May, 07:48
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
My Mom didn't "think to" when I asked her because she trusts her health care person. Unfortunately the POA for her health is in the Infectious Control field and made her get it. Her next dose is in July. My Mom has so many underlying conditions. I pray🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
16 May, 07:59
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Praying for you're mother. It's sad because we're supposed to be able to trust your family doctor. I had a bad fall on Monday and I refuse to go in to be checked out because the corruptness going on is scary. I don't trust the healthcare system anymore at all. We just found out a very good family friend got the moderna jab. Supposed to get his 2nd one. I just cried when he told us.
I heard that if you got the jab just try and keep your inmune system good. Here's the link to America's frontline doctors girl. They have a vitamin that you can purchase with all three vitamins we need & the quercetin in it as well.
frontlinemds.com