Ohio Will Give 5 People $1 Million Each to Encourage Vaccination ๐Ÿ’‰

They'll need it for medical bills and funeral expenses. ๐Ÿ’‰
https://www.theepochtimes....
08:51 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
16 May, 07:40
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS โ„น๏ธ to his Publication
Not all money is good money...c'mon folks are these people not awake yet. Do they not research what they were going to be jabbed with๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
16 May, 07:48
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
My Mom didn't "think to" when I asked her because she trusts her health care person. Unfortunately the POA for her health is in the Infectious Control field and made her get it. Her next dose is in July. My Mom has so many underlying conditions. I pray๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Gibbons @Trojan
15 May, 08:54
THIS GOVERNOR NEEDS HIS NECK STRETCHED. PIECE OF DEEP STATE SATINIST SHIT

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
15 May, 08:53
Do you see how desperate the Deep state is to kill you? Dont take the poison. Take Jesus!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
15 May, 08:52
And since they don't have to wear masks, they can roam freely and contaminate the rest of us!