Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 May, 02:17
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
no shit. my state has gone full on batsheot and the zombie lemmings are getting more "freedom" now that they chose to be lab rats. i've spoken out on behalf of all for over 20 years - and i know none of the people in my life would think to do the same for me now. i know what they would say "you should have vaccinated yourself". anyone in South Dakota? we gotta get outta here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
16 May, 02:13
ABSOLUTLY MY FAVORITE MEME EVA!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
16 May, 02:04
most likely not until july or aug. After enough audits overturn stolen election
Trump is our commander in chief
The military never recognized Bidan or his admin as CIC. Bidan never flies AF1. the military designates that call sign. Bidan and admin aren't even allowed @ pentagon

Jose Bito @Josebito
16 May, 01:55
🇺🇲Yes. Please come back quickly, ASAP. We need you to save America! 🇺🇲