Kelly Ann @kbcountry
08 May, 09:10
Natural cures are all around us!! The earth gives us what we need. Coconut has many healing properties. I use it on my face and skin. It's about $6 to $8 depending on where you shop and lasts quite awhile depending on your needs and usage. So healthy also in your hot tea or to cook with, in your morning Oatmeal, etc...

#Health #naturalcures #naturecures #coconut #coconutbenefits #replaceyourtoothpaste #CURE #hearthealthy #noflouride #flourideispoison #flouride

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
15 May, 11:12
In response Kelly Ann to her Publication
https://nutritionfacts.org...
I have heard from different sources that coconut oil should not be ingested. Everything else from a coconut is good for you besides the oil itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ann @kbcountry
Oh that is interesting. I have done so much research on this and it has been said it is good for your skin (topical) which I do for my face and body, also good for any bite or scratch to heal. Very good (in my research) to ingest in coffee, tea, oatmeal and to cook with. All natural for many. I'll see if I can find some of my past research articles and share. Thanks for the feedback.
11:54 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kbcountry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Ann, click on at the bottom under it