Kelly Ann @kbcountry
Natural cures are all around us!! The earth gives us what we need. Coconut has many healing properties. I use it on my face and skin. It's about $6 to $8 depending on where you shop and lasts quite awhile depending on your needs and usage. So healthy also in your hot tea or to cook with, in your morning Oatmeal, etc...

#Health #naturalcures #naturecures #coconut #coconutbenefits #replaceyourtoothpaste #CURE #hearthealthy #noflouride #flourideispoison #flouride
09:10 PM - May 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by kbcountry in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 May, 04:23
In response Kelly Ann to her Publication
It is my lotion also.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
15 May, 11:12
https://nutritionfacts.org...
I have heard from different sources that coconut oil should not be ingested. Everything else from a coconut is good for you besides the oil itself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ann @kbcountry
15 May, 11:54
In response Mike Morgan to his Publication
Oh that is interesting. I have done so much research on this and it has been said it is good for your skin (topical) which I do for my face and body, also good for any bite or scratch to heal. Very good (in my research) to ingest in coffee, tea, oatmeal and to cook with. All natural for many. I'll see if I can find some of my past research articles and share. Thanks for the feedback.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 May, 10:40
I use it as toothpaste, stopped using all other kinds of toothpastes a year back... and it does feel great!