Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 May, 05:13
Mr. Pool posted this on telegram at 04:44 mil time/11:44PM=2344EST, then deleted it within 8 minutes:

Red Dawn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Reminds me of the MANA logo... 🤔
Mr POOL does like crypto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
15 May, 08:11
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I think you all do

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:16
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
except you..youre so independent and fearless. you are the amazing exception!! so proud of your strength and courage to walk alone. 😘

15 May, 08:17
i was cast out...

wasn't eye

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:19
i dont believe that for a second ...👁

15 May, 08:21
belief is in the I of the beholder...

belief gets force fed too

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:28
Ive been told..God works in mysterious ways
Crypto has always been a big part of this movement.... but it doesnt mean you need to partake. Just tolerate us for a bit longer. 🤩

15 May, 09:32
too late..

you crypto merchants already got me playing pin yhe tail on your donkey

and I know once you take the lot

it will all be over Kelly

a happy life for you
and the same ol miserable one for me

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:35
Oh Richard!
Throw $5 in Dogecoin..$10 in XRP ..and a 20 bill on VET. Could be a fun time. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ xoxox

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
if you could refer some info i am all on it
09:42 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheLordIsMySpotter in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:48
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
VK (amazing ANON and then some..wink wink) likes these cryptos.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:47
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
get an account on the Uphold app (see pic below) link your bank account ot credit card ...and get some crypto. super easy. bitcoin is crashing ..so prices are good for the grabbin right now.

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
15 May, 11:34
Thank you