Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 May, 05:13
Mr. Pool posted this on telegram at 04:44 mil time/11:44PM=2344EST, then deleted it within 8 minutes:

Red Dawn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:10
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Reminds me of the MANA logo... 🤔
Mr POOL does like crypto...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
15 May, 08:11
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I think you all do

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:16
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
except you..youre so independent and fearless. you are the amazing exception!! so proud of your strength and courage to walk alone. 😘

15 May, 08:17
i was cast out...

wasn't eye

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 08:19
i dont believe that for a second ...👁

15 May, 08:21
belief is in the I of the beholder...

belief gets force fed too

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:28
Ive been told..God works in mysterious ways
Crypto has always been a big part of this movement.... but it doesnt mean you need to partake. Just tolerate us for a bit longer. 🤩

too late..

you crypto merchants already got me playing pin yhe tail on your donkey

and I know once you take the lot

it will all be over Kelly

a happy life for you
and the same ol miserable one for me
09:32 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 May, 09:35
Oh Richard!
Throw $5 in Dogecoin..$10 in XRP ..and a 20 bill on VET. Could be a fun time. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ xoxox

Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
15 May, 09:42
if you could refer some info i am all on it

15 May, 11:07
I'm already just about maxed out on the credit card...as it is...

Can't throw money like that around...