Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
15 May, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
How about a 59 yr old grandmother of 5 from Idaho...842 followers here. Got the boot from Twitter along with 5 million other free thinking patriots during the first purge last year. I wear it like a badge of honor. 🇺🇸
09:37 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 May, 02:06
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Booted for giving @jack a list of character flaws to
choose from to let all know which ones applied to him.
some were kinda brutal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
16 May, 01:53
Purged with the President.
Yeh I Strut. Hold my head High. All Glory to God.

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
16 May, 03:19
In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication
me too. purged from twat same day as Trump. banned from Facebook for two months till today for talking about coronavirus not the way they would prefer. have not tried to post today yet...... my bet they are waiting with baited BREATH so they can get their jollies.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
16 May, 01:49