Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
16 May, 09:09
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
58 yo here in Ohio. Not a grandma yet. More like 6+ hrs. At one point I was working with others on fb and we were reaching more than 30 million people with our collective groups and pages on fb, our twitter accts and even a website. Some were even branching out to some of the new social media platforms. Then Sept of 2018 the bulk of us were kicked off fb. Its amazing what can be done when you work as a team.πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
16 May, 02:50
Glad to be of service, and red piling anyone who wil listen. I left a hostile work place trying to teach the ignorant who moved here only because Mary Jane is legal. I used to love Colorado. Here's to loving it again. Oh and just to piss people off (According to Granny) I tell them Jesus loves them. Time for the eye rolls. Imagine what they think when I report seeing a UFO? Yep, right over my head I saw it bend light and cloak itself. I even waved at it. I am sure I lost no time. Or did I? Never cause me to doubt Jesus for a minute, but it caused them to doubt me. Ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
15 May, 09:37
How about a 59 yr old grandmother of 5 from Idaho...842 followers here. Got the boot from Twitter along with 5 million other free thinking patriots during the first purge last year. I wear it like a badge of honor. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Daniel Vincent @WAussieFront
16 May, 01:53
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Purged with the President.
Yeh I Strut. Hold my head High. All Glory to God.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 May, 02:06
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Booted for giving @jack a list of character flaws to
choose from to let all know which ones applied to him.
some were kinda brutal

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
15 May, 07:57
and me, a 68 year old grandmother whose family thinks she is nuts, and who has been researching for 4 plus years now, since Q dropped his first read......and I am in Australia BECAUSE it's not all about AMERICA!

Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
15 May, 04:15
Always known the Boomer generation would change the world for the better!

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
15 May, 04:16
In response Military spouse to her Publication
Yes we will

carol munoz @bornfree2
15 May, 04:11
Thats called waking up!

Jose Bito @Josebito
15 May, 03:36
Sweet!

MTGirl4Trump Elaine @lannie1950
15 May, 03:34
Well I am a 71 yr young Grandmother of 6 and Great Grandmother or 8 with a great grandson on the way in a few weeks!! I am all in and holding the line!!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 May, 03:16
68 keeps pop'n up around me...odd stuff