Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
15 May, 01:30
Just got banned from facebook for attempting to post this 👇 good thing I have a back up. Seems they don't want people to know truth about the vax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
That is not what this data says. Please stop being misleading.

If you get vaccinated and a month later you get migraines and go see a doctor, this might get reported to VAERS/EV, even if it is known by you and your doctor you get migraines every spring due to allergies, for example.

The point of that is to process the data and identify macroscopic trends and anomalies, as it happened with the thrombosis after only a handful of cases, which lead to a halt of the AZ vaccine in a bunch of countries as you know I'm sure.

People die and get sick all the time, VAERS/EV collect data like that as well if it happens to recently vaccinated people, but it's insignificant if there isn't any statistical difference compared to what's expected in the general population.

So in short, VAERS/EV recorded deaths don't mean those deaths wouldn't have occured without the vaccine. The whole point is to record it all so we can find out.
03:40 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 June, 12:44
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Are you trying to say these experimental vaccines are safe? Are you scared to get COVID 19? That is like them manipulating the numbers and lying about how many actually got COVID or died of COVID. Man falls off a roof and cause of death COVID. https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 June, 12:59
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I said neither of those things.

I am saying the parent post is misleading because it's using numbers that say thing A to sound like they actually say thing B when they don't.

It's MSM tactics seeping into this site and I can't stand it.