Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
Just got banned from facebook for attempting to post this 👇 good thing I have a back up. Seems they don't want people to know truth about the vax
01:30 PM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by ReneeJay in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 May, 03:40
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
That is not what this data says. Please stop being misleading.

If you get vaccinated and a month later you get migraines and go see a doctor, this might get reported to VAERS/EV, even if it is known by you and your doctor you get migraines every spring due to allergies, for example.

The point of that is to process the data and identify macroscopic trends and anomalies, as it happened with the thrombosis after only a handful of cases, which lead to a halt of the AZ vaccine in a bunch of countries as you know I'm sure.

People die and get sick all the time, VAERS/EV collect data like that as well if it happens to recently vaccinated people, but it's insignificant if there isn't any statistical difference compared to what's expected in the general population.

So in short, VAERS/EV recorded deaths don't mean those deaths wouldn't have occured without the vaccine. The whole point is to record it all so we can find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 June, 12:44
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Are you trying to say these experimental vaccines are safe? Are you scared to get COVID 19? That is like them manipulating the numbers and lying about how many actually got COVID or died of COVID. Man falls off a roof and cause of death COVID. https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
15 May, 02:50
Facebook are complicit in genocide.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
15 May, 02:50
im on day 20ish of my second 30 day ban its my tenth ban....im leaving when i get back on to delete it..they win,they can have it...it for sheep now only sheep...

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
15 May, 02:36
I got 30 day ban for sharing that last week on one account and 24 hour ban just there now on another account!

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
15 May, 02:35

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
15 May, 02:26
You need to do what Q said put some squares on the edges this stops them spotting it x

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 May, 02:24
Time to get off FB for good IMO

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 May, 02:22
Hell no you can’t do that! Come on, I posted what was basically a cartoon of Fauci and a Nazi uniform a year ago. Immediate dismissal. gagged instantly