Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
27 April, 05:17
What you Sayin Dianne? https://goldrushcam.com/si...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 05:53
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
Ahhh, So she wants it closed bc they don't want us paying to see them in their cages at the "Zoo Spa"?😂 Which I would pay the big bucks to see...💥 Don't feed the animals..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
15 May, 09:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
You won’t have to pay anything! when Trump’s EBS takes ovef all the media networks, you will see it for yourself! I beliwve it will be for a week, 8 hours of pure enjoyment for us, replayed 3 times a day. Let the show begin!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 09:59
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
I'd still like an annual ticket to see them in their waterfront rooms at The Spa...we will never forget what they have done..💪

Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
15 May, 10:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
They don’t have water front rooms in hell!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
That's True, I don't think there is water at all down there.. LOL
01:16 PM - May 15, 2021
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it