Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
27 April, 05:17
What you Sayin Dianne? https://goldrushcam.com/si...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 April, 05:53
In response Alisha Green to his Publication
Ahhh, So she wants it closed bc they don't want us paying to see them in their cages at the "Zoo Spa"?😂 Which I would pay the big bucks to see...💥 Don't feed the animals..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
15 May, 09:30
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
You won’t have to pay anything! when Trump’s EBS takes ovef all the media networks, you will see it for yourself! I beliwve it will be for a week, 8 hours of pure enjoyment for us, replayed 3 times a day. Let the show begin!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I'd still like an annual ticket to see them in their waterfront rooms at The Spa...we will never forget what they have done..💪
09:59 AM - May 15, 2021
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Marsha Rugg @Mrugg1
15 May, 10:04
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
They don’t have water front rooms in hell!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 May, 01:16
In response Marsha Rugg to her Publication
That's True, I don't think there is water at all down there.. LOL