Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Joshua Nene @Joshua
14 May, 09:33
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
i will bless those that bless isreal and curse those that curse her. Gen 12:3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
NO, its not like that....let me try and explain. Its sad that people dont realize that the "real" group of people that get lumped in with these people are suffering too. They have been infiltrated.....they have been using this group of people since Hilter did what he did. They real people are still suffer at the hands of the imposters. I hope this makes sense. So when ever something happens people want to jump all of it and attack and call people names...do you see how these evil people have managed to hide like a wolfe in sheeps clothing amongst the flock and get away with doing really bad things and never getting called out all because they use this group to hide behind like a shield...and the real people cant get help because the imposters GET ALL THE ATTENTION by saying you are "against" them...see how easy that is for them to do that...well the real people NEED HELP...they are tired of beginning used like that.
11:02 AM - May 15, 2021
In response Joshua Nene to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it