Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 May, 11:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Evil clown face in the smoke...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 01:58
Nana is not so sure that the Israel we know is the promised of God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 05:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Synagogue of Satan. If I didn't get a 2nd job offer myself and my unborn child could have died that day. Ironically she woke me up at age 15. This is very personal to me. I want the entire truth out.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 11:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana Im not sure if you have ever read this or seen this but thought you might like to check it out. Sorry if you already seen it 😊
🔽🔽
http://chuckmaultsby.net/i...

Mary Kkk @Mary
14 May, 10:40
i thought Saudi Arabia was involved?

Pepe Kek @Pepe
14 May, 10:45
In response Mary Kkk to her Publication
They usually are involved with the children, they fund all the mosque building, and in England they buy the rights of white girls from our politicians.

Bill Gates and Neil Ferguson are both involved with 9/11 aswell.

Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
14 May, 10:03
Just me thinking....is this why Isreal is saved for last?

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Joshua Nene @Joshua
14 May, 09:33
i will bless those that bless isreal and curse those that curse her. Gen 12:3

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 11:02
In response Joshua Nene to his Publication
NO, its not like that....let me try and explain. Its sad that people dont realize that the "real" group of people that get lumped in with these people are suffering too. They have been infiltrated.....they have been using this group of people since Hilter did what he did. They real people are still suffer at the hands of the imposters. I hope this makes sense. So when ever something happens people want to jump all of it and attack and call people names...do you see how these evil people have managed to hide like a wolfe in sheeps clothing amongst the flock and get away with doing really bad things and never getting called out all because they use this group to hide behind like a shield...and the real people cant get help because the imposters GET ALL THE ATTENTION by saying you are "against" them...see how easy that is for them to do that...well the real people NEED HELP...they are tired of beginning used like that.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 May, 09:32
Here is more detailed infomation about the students in the towers....they called themselves "ART STUDENTS".
🔽🔽
http://chuckmaultsby.net/i...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 May, 09:27
Dancing Israelis; a quick search brings up a boatload of info. I remember watching them dance on T.V. only once.

https://wikispooks.com/wik...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 May, 09:18
hope you dont mind but thought i would add this to your post!!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 May, 10:02
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Where did you get this? People always want to know where it comes from if I forward it... I'm tired of posting something and being questioned about 'where' it came from. Any heads up would be great - and I would love to know more too and see if there are other photos I can post as well. Hard to wake some people up!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 May, 05:21
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Then they lit up the windows on the floors where the planes hit. They were so proud :(.