TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Does anyone have any information on this??
10:45 AM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 May, 10:55
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
16 May, 12:06
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you so much for sharing this with me!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 May, 07:31
Anyone want to do some digging? My phone is to small for this and enlarging it is difficult. http://www.whale.to/vaccin...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 09:48
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
wow..just checked it out..that website is loaded with stuff...👍👍🙂

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
15 May, 07:01
I hope everyone drops IBM stock!
https://atlantabusinessjou...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 07:04
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
thank you for sharing the article!! 🙂👍

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 May, 06:53
Information about the card or about IBM's role in the holocaust???
If you get the chance, read "IBM and the Holocaust" by Edwin Black. The Holocaust would not have been possible without Ford Motor, IBM and the Catholic church. Ford produced the vehicles, IBM the ticker gates for the camps, and the church produced the census so all Jews could be located. Black gives the disclaimer in the cover of his book that he could be sued for libel if he put anything in print that wasn't true. He was never sued.

https://www.jewishpolicyce...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 06:55
In response Made In America to her Publication
Thank you for sharing!!! I will be going down this rabbit hole...unreal how some things never change.......its companies and the families that run them...this is how they have been able to get away with so much crap......it has to end.

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
15 May, 06:44

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 06:47
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
wow..thanks for sharing!!! Just started to read the article...these people never change...sick then and sick now.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 May, 10:48
sound of Q boys and girls...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Sounds of IBM: IBM Q - YouTube

Welcome to the first IBM Q computation center, where the commercial quantum systems used by the IBM Q Network live. IBM Q Network collaborators will work wit...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
15 May, 11:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Thank YOU!!!!! I really appreciate you sharing this with me!!!!!