Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 09:43
🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THANK YOU to OUR SOLDIERS THE GOOD ONES> Past and present. AND FUTURE>
HEROES - "Eye of the Storm" | Military Motivation (HD) - YouTube

➔My German GAMING Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DieGamingSchmieDE➔ Visit RECON COMPANY: https://www.recon-company.com➔ Follow on Facebook: https://ww...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We owe them our very freedom!
We owe them everything!
Angels dont always have wings.
Not all angels play harps.
09:46 AM - May 15, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
15 May, 09:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can still shoot a hole thru a hole and then some. I would def freaking love to hit the tunnels with them. That part of being a woman sucks. lol So many times with sleepers thought they better be glad I didn't have the clearance to wage war on their asses at that level. Sorry can't help it, I am warrior. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 09:55
Nana must have been a soldier in some previous life cause Johns pilot pics get me cranked up. The pics of flying in the clouds get me lit!
Fascination with swords as well.
Weird what gets me excited!

chore Toke @choretoke
15 May, 10:03
I know I was. soldier In my past life, when I first started Meditating , my first vision was that I was a Japanese soldier in ww2, the reason I know it was Japanese was the uniform the soldier war wear the hat, he was standing guard over an elderly woman she was laying in a couch, she was very sad. That wasn’t my firs vision it goes back to the 1800 hundreds, ive been a soldier in many wars and different countries in my visions.. I was actually in the military US Navy.

15 May, 09:48
I would hit the tunnels with them and FOOK SOME SHIT UP> lol SHAWL WOULD>

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 09:59
Wouldnt ya like to just blow some shit up?
Nana has to fight that urge all the time.
My first inclination has always been just blow some shit up, just do something, and see what is left to deal with.
I have become more calm and calculating in the last couple years but the urge is still there.
Dont put it off> deal with it kinda person. If that dont work then deal with it some more. Just DONT do nothing!
Always been a planner too but for immediate threats> blow some shit up.

American And proud of it @Wsconnor
15 May, 11:03
blowing up deep state demons personal homes. they purchased. with good peoples blood sweat and many tears, labor. makes me happy. fun stuff

15 May, 09:47
Amen, some kick demon faces in, and that kinda stuff. YEP> bad asses.