⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
15 May, 06:40
This is the specific 9/11 video that woke me up 18 years ago. I came across this video in 2003. It was part of a short documentary produced in Spain. I hadn't been able to find it until today.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
The documentary "Loose Change" about 9/11 was my very first rabbit hole. It too had this clip.
07:28 AM - May 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
15 May, 08:31
In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
15 May, 07:35
Dave VonKleist's film, 9-11 in Plane Sight, was my first red pill, followed by William Rodriguez's story of that day. They're still among the first films I suggest to those who care to learn.

15 May, 07:34
Yes!! 3 pioneer 9/11 videos:
1. Secret Rulers of The World
2. Loose Change
3. Zeitgeist

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
15 May, 07:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Oh man, Yes!!!!
The Zeitgest docs changed my whole perception, in a good way.
I have not seen Secret Rulers of the World. I'll have to find that one.