Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 09:34
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 07:55
Lemon Tree - Fools Garden | cover by Jasmine Xu - YouTube

edit: Hey guys, I know this song talks about reminiscing a tragic accident and shouldn't be happily danced to, but I thought I'd add in a more joyful vibe to...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 07:39
Maybe it will be a Patriot programmed clone to start setting things straight for his Nazi dis-Order World viewers.

He later clarified that he would not be leaving CNN and encouraged viewers to tune in on Monday, during his regular slot to find what was next. Well, it looks like he couldn't wait until Monday.

"Didn't mean to set the internet on fire," he wrote to Instagram in a post Saturday morning. "What I said last night was true. CNN Tonight with Don Lemon is no more. I'll be back on Monday with my newly named show Don Lemon Tonight. See you Monday at 10pE." Well, much ado about nothing.
https://www.out.com/media/...

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 May, 07:46
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Is it called "Black Guy Married to White Guy that hates White Guys?"

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 07:36
Until he starts his new show. https://www.out.com/media/...

arba happihr @arba
15 May, 10:12
Another one bites the dust! woohoo

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 May, 10:06
feel sQ great❣️
Q🦁🎬☺️🍿🙏✨

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 12:32
HE GONE 🤣 I MEAN GONE !

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 May, 12:34
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
TROLL ALERT !!!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 May, 12:31
boom another bites the dust

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 May, 12:13
CIRCLE ROUND JEN PSAKI??😉😆😂😆😆🤣🤨🤔🤔

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 May, 09:57
DO IT> lol

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 11:59
IT ONLY T👁👁K 1️⃣0️⃣DAYZ
😆😂😆😂😆😂😂😆😂😆

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
14 May, 11:48
I have noticed a lot of CIA Anchors leaving their jobs.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 May, 12:03
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
DEFUND CIA FBI CNN CCP

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
14 May, 11:45

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
15 May, 12:18
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
😂😆🤣🤨THAT ONE GUY LMAO 🤣 COMMENTS ARE BEST PART FOR AWHILE 🤣😆🤨😉😎

Jack Jack-ass @Silversurfer2021
14 May, 11:26
he tweeted its not true....

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 May, 11:21
who? i only recognize relevant people 😅