AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 11:16
BQQM WHOSE NEXT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 07:39
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Maybe it will be a Patriot programmed clone to start setting things straight for his Nazi dis-Order World viewers.

He later clarified that he would not be leaving CNN and encouraged viewers to tune in on Monday, during his regular slot to find what was next. Well, it looks like he couldn't wait until Monday.

"Didn't mean to set the internet on fire," he wrote to Instagram in a post Saturday morning. "What I said last night was true. CNN Tonight with Don Lemon is no more. I'll be back on Monday with my newly named show Don Lemon Tonight. See you Monday at 10pE." Well, much ado about nothing.
https://www.out.com/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
Is it called "Black Guy Married to White Guy that hates White Guys?"
07:46 PM - May 20, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 09:35
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
ALL them sex magick secret flutter boys and women. BARFOLA That is what is up with these shit heads.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 08:53
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
😜😂 The Shitshow will suffice, or The Sour Lemon Show, or the little Don has Big Don Trump penis envy Show or the Snarky Lemon Hour. We could do this all night really.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 May, 08:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
LOL no doubt!