Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 07:37
Woohoo Good Morning Patriots!
Nana missed yall!
Let's get this party started with a cleansing prayer!
Let's also pray over kobayashi and @Vincentkennedy for there sites to be free from attacks!
Thank you guys for getting us back up and running!
This pray pretty well covers it all.

https://youtu.be/06Vd590jA...
A Prayer For Protection Against Evil Plans | Be Covered By God's Grace - YouTube

Be blessed as you listen to this powerful prayer of protection to cancel the plans of the enemy. SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!© 2020 Grace for Pur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What yall thinking?

Issues with both sites yesterday from attacks or:
Changing platform providers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Evil @NeverEvil
13 May, 12:04
I took a screenshot of the error page that popped up for this one. Wego just didnt respond after loading the homepage.

At first I thought I got the Ban Hammer, but later in the night, both sites worked again.

Im guessing they are getting some extra lines of code and redundancy so if there were an attack, it would be fruitless.

13 May, 12:08
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Yeah for some reason Nana just has the feeling that it was a planned thing, dont know why really. Just a feeling.

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
13 May, 12:38
Uh, dumbasses everywhere here. Alex changed hosts. WeGo.Social and AnonUp.com moved from host Hetzner Online GmbH to another German host called First Colo in Frankfurt. A simpleton or a 12 year old can look this stuff up, but the Q chuds will have to create a conspiracy and include the number 17, 'cause they are stupid. You don't think these things aren't tracked? No one wants to host f'n Q sites.

13 May, 10:11
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Well there you are hun, I thought you blocked Nana. How you doing?

14 May, 03:12
I don' block people. I'll leave that to those living in a world of fiction that don't want reality coming in.

14 May, 04:14
In response mike fitzpatrick to his Publication
Well here is a reality for you Nana loves u anyway. I seriously did think u blocked me for a while must have been someone else😁 Do u mean your reality?

14 May, 04:17
The Qanon and Trump world is one of fiction and conspiracy, because reality is something these chuds can't handle. The world moves quickly and they can't keep up. With behavior like we saw on Jan 6th, it might be better to just let them fall. You want to believe in pedo cabals and stolen elections . . . we don't need you. And we'll cancel you.

Only people mentioned by THECHRISTOS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from THE CHRISTOS, click on at the bottom under it