Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Woohoo Good Morning Patriots!
Nana missed yall!
Let's get this party started with a cleansing prayer!
Let's also pray over kobayashi and @Vincentkennedy for there sites to be free from attacks!
Thank you guys for getting us back up and running!
This pray pretty well covers it all.

https://youtu.be/06Vd590jA...
A Prayer For Protection Against Evil Plans | Be Covered By God's Grace - YouTube

Be blessed as you listen to this powerful prayer of protection to cancel the plans of the enemy. SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!© 2020 Grace for Pur...

07:37 AM - May 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 May, 11:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Amen! TY! Missed everybody yesterday. Praying for protection in every way for our @administrator Kobayashi, @vincentkennedy , all the Patriots, and for our truly exceptional AnonUp site & community. Grateful for this red-pilled haven. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Mags @Limlev777
14 May, 10:30
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
miss you @vincentkennedy VK
Are you and the wife ok???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
14 May, 10:57
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
I couldn't believe how much I missed everyone. I too, am so grateful for this site. So many smart, caring, awake people!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 May, 11:57
Hi Angel, I'm glad we're back up. I thought we might be down for good. A lot of arrests happening. I'm going to post what I found yesterday

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Awesome!

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
13 May, 11:50
Sorry to be a noob on this but can someone please tell me (or what) NANA is?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 May, 11:52
In response James Cooper to his Publication
She is Angels Here, and refers to herself in the third person as Nana, like the famous detective Hercules Poirot.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
13 May, 11:55
In response James Cooper to his Publication
I love Nana!

13 May, 11:45
kobayashi
@Vincentkennedy
@GhostEzra
Wonderful - I was dismayed not to be able to connect with everyone yesterday, thank you dear ones for bringing us together and allowing us to support each other, and NANA I love your prayers lady, keep 'em coming!
And much love and thanks to all who are here GOD BESS!!!

In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana was missing yall too.
I pretended to be the maid yesterday because well ..... I dont have a maid and this place was a wreck!🤣😂

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 May, 10:09
AMEN.
Lord hear our prayer.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 May, 09:32
beautiful prayer .....thanks Nana❣️

13 May, 09:33
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I thought so too, pretty well covered it all I thought.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 May, 08:46
Last nights prayer was answered that this site be restored - AMEN!!! 🙏

13 May, 08:55
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Yes it was!
Raise your hand if you missed everyone here yesterday!

13 May, 08:20
What yall thinking?

Issues with both sites yesterday from attacks or:
Changing platform providers?

Nana, what is the other site? ... If I may ask ... and another thought occurred to me yesterday ...
The evil one would like nothing better than for all of us to separated .... How do you think we can gather our contact info and still remain private ... just in case something should happen, it would be nice to know someone on here lives down the street.
How can we manage that? Pray about it and we will continue this conversation at a later date.

Never Evil @NeverEvil
13 May, 12:04
I took a screenshot of the error page that popped up for this one. Wego just didnt respond after loading the homepage.

At first I thought I got the Ban Hammer, but later in the night, both sites worked again.

Im guessing they are getting some extra lines of code and redundancy so if there were an attack, it would be fruitless.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 May, 08:16
KOBA this is my ETERNAL GRATITUDE song :)

https://youtu.be/tTdxjtuy6...
The Miracle [Queen] (Piano + Female Vocals Cover) - YouTube

Stripped down version of this Queen song penned by Freddie Mercury and released on the album of the same name in early 1989. By the time that the album was r...